Looking for fall marketing ideas? Print marketing is alive and well and a powerful strategy that makes it easy for small businesses to get their name out there. Through print marketing, you can increase brand recognition, promote products and services and, ultimately, boost sales. Use the following ideas to kick off the fall season with a kick-ass print marketing plan.
Visibility is critical to brand recognition and will keep your company top-of-mind when customers are ready to buy what you sell. Print marketing tools such as banners, flyers, and yard signs foster visibility in your community.
Target likely customers
Print marketing makes it simple to put your company in front of a well-targeted audience, and direct mail is a fantastic way to target customers during the fall. All you need is a mailing list comprised of people who match your customer demographics.
- Consider printing postcards that promote your special offers. Include a coupon code for tracking and a deadline to motivate fast response.
- Catalogs are perfect for promoting back-to-school sales.
- Newsletters or flyers that help customers accomplish fall-related goals. For example, you might create a Halloween decoration guide or a Thanksgiving recipe booklet.
- Develop fall specials and promote them to past customers based on their buying habits. For example, a mechanic might mail postcards that offer a free winter-ready vehicle inspection with any oil change.
Personalize your print marketing
Personalization is a meaningful way to communicate with customers. It goes a long way toward establishing relationships, trust, and loyalty. Greeting cards or holiday cards are a great way to show that you value customers! This can also be a great way to announce a loyalty/rewards program.
Encourage organic purchases
Identify ways to motivate impulse purchases – a proven print marketing strategy that bolsters your bottom line.
- Custom vinyls or signage that announce your fall specials and turn window shoppers into paying customers.
- Stickers that command attention for your best in-store deals.
- Print floor stickers that lead customers through your store to find deals and complementary products.
Get a head start on the holiday season
You might be focused on fall marketing, but it also pays to look ahead to the winter holidays.
- 2022 is just around the corner! Which means calendars and journals are going to be in full swing. Plan for next year, so customers display yours first before your competitors’ calendars arrive!
- Christmas and Thanksgiving cards are an easy way to show customers or clients that you are thinking of them during this special time of year.
These ideas will help you craft a fall marketing campaign that boosts your brand presence, keeps your company top of mind and increases sales. Put your printing in the hands of the team that has delivered over four decades of successful jobs. We have built a reputation for client service, and we go out of our way to meet every deadline. To get a quote or to talk to one of our customer care specialists, call Budget Printing today or send us a message with the e-form on this page.